Mission Hills Leak Detection Plumber
Trusted Plumber in San Fernando Valley for Water Leak Repair
If your plumbing system is leaking, you need it fixed right away. When left untreated, leaks can result in property damage and further corrosion of your plumbing system. However, identifying the cause of your leak can be tricky.
Our leak detection plumbers in Mission Hills can help diagnose your issue and provide you with expert-level leak repair services. At All Valley Plumbing Service, we take great pride in our work. We also know how important it is to feel comfortable when inviting a plumber into your home, and we only hire plumbers we'd have working in our own homes.
What Are Signs of a Water Leak?
Not all water leaks are immediately apparent. You may be struggling with a poorly performing plumbing system and not realize that the real problem is that you have a leak somewhere. If you notice any of the following symptoms, you should contact a local plumber for leak detection in Mission Hills, CA, or anywhere in the San Fernando Valley.
Some of the most common signs you have a water leak include:
- Struggling with low or zero water pressure
- Hearing running or dripping water when taps are off
- Spotting water stains on walls, ceilings, or flooring
- Facing an unexplained increase in water bills
- Seeing your water meter run when fixtures are off
- Uncovering extensive mold or mildew growth
- Finding blistering or peeling paint or wallpaper
- Discovering waterlogged and sagging ceilings
- Hearing weird noises, like hissing or rattling
- Seeing rust or other signs of corrosion on pipes
- Noticing a strong moldy or mildewy smell
- Finding unexplained wet spots inside or outside
- Realizing you have wobbly shower heads
- Spotting new cracks in your home's foundation
Water leaks can be challenging to treat as where water shows up is not always where the leak is. This is especially the case if you have a slab leak. It is recommended that you always contact an experienced leak detection plumber, like ours at All Valley Plumbing Service, to find and repair your plumbing leak. Leak repair can be tricky and attempting to fix the problem on your own can lead to further damage and more money spent needlessly on additional maintenance.
What Causes Plumbing Leaks?
A leaking plumbing system can be frustrating, especially for the homeowner who stays up to date on all their routine maintenance and repairs. You can be doing everything right and still find yourself dealing with an unexpected leak.
Common causes of plumbing leaks include:
- Normal wear and tear on your plumbing system from regular usage
- Worn out or old parts that have reached the end of their lifespan
- Corroded or rusted pipes and parts
- Clogs and buildup in your plumbing system
- Root intrusion from nearby trees and plants
- Rapid temperature changes that cause pipes to break, crack, or burst
- Accidental damage made during landscaping, construction, and home repairs
Your plumbing system features many joints, connections, and seals. It is not uncommon for these parts to fail or to wear out. You may also get a plumbing leak if you have a problem with high water pressure. Excessive water pressure can put stress on already weak joints and seals, causing them to break.
Slab Leak Detection in Mission Hills, CA
If your home is built on a concrete slab, accessing your plumbing is difficult, and leak detection becomes more complicated. If you have a slab leak, you may be concerned that your home needs to be torn up to find and deal with it.
The Mission Hills leak detection plumbers we hire are all fully trained and licensed. We can help you identify the location and cause of your slab leak and provide you with expert leak repair that is focused on solving your problem effectively and with as little disruption to your home as possible.
At All Valley Plumbing Service, we are committed to providing superior customer service. Too often plumbers charge ahead without speaking with you or without considering what is in your best interest. As a second-generation, family-owned company, we are proud of the strong, lasting relationships we have built with our customers. We want to be your plumber for life.
Schedule fast & thorough leak detection in Mission Hills, CA, or across the San Fernando Valley by calling (818) 403-3371 or completing a contact form online today!